Wednesday, July 31, 2013

wore // bright yellow to match the sun.


if you read about our anniversary outing  then you probably saw me wearing this outfit.  i knew it was going to be a hot one that day so i decided to wear this bright yellow tank to coincide with the summer heat, plus i love the way yellow looks with a tan. 

it was a comfy, light outfit so it worked well for the day.  racerbacks are my favorite kind of tank, however they are hard to find sometimes.  i got these for about eight bucks so next time i go out, i may pick up a few more.

also i'm pretty new to shorts.  well, not new per se, but since i was young i have always worn jeans throughout the summer, except for on certain occasions.  i'm trying to be better about wearing shorts while my legs are still thin and look somewhat young before i'm seventy and regret it.  these are about as short as i go, too.

anyway, this is my look.  my clothes are pretty simple, as you'll see in most outfit posts, but i think they still look cute.  this was at the end of our day so my hair is basically plastered to my head, dripping sweat, and sticky clothes, but i couldn't pass up the bright flowers.  enjoy.





tank: macy's
shorts: tj maxx
sandals: newport news {old}
necklace: world market
bracelets: made by me

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks very cute and comfortable! Happy (late) anniversary!

The Pink Growl said...

Yellow is a good color on you!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Loving your necklace!