Friday, May 3, 2013

10 situations in life that make me uncomfortable!


1.  driving in construction - narrow lanes, fast cars, semis, crap in the road.  exactly why i have white knuckles at that time.

2.  germs - big time germophobe.  i wash my hands and use sanitizer incessantly.  it's a sickness, really, but i can't help it.  there are too many big time bugs out there that make people sick and i want no part of it!

3.  my period - enough said.

4.  inserting catheters - being all up in someone's nether region really isn't my cup of tea, but it's part of the job.  it can definitely be embarrassing for both parties so i normally do it as fast as possible, smile, and exit.

5.  public speaking - i can remember my speech class when i was 18.  it was sheer torture and i'm surprised i never had a heart attack.  it has gotten a little easier as i've gotten older, but i still absolutely hate it and thank god it rarely happens.

6.  speaking the truth in some situations - you know, like telling someone they have something in their teeth or nose, that outfit doesn't look good, or yes, i knew your husband was cheating.  it can be hard to say sometimes, but be the better person and just get it out!

7.  hangovers -  i am queen of them.  it doesn't matter how little i drink, my body punishes me severely the following day. 

8.  heights -they definitely make me a bit nervous, although i love to fly.

9. seeing people cry - this is hard for everyone i think.  instances like this make me want to cry as well.

10.  sleeping while hot - i can't stand for the room or covers to be warm.  i can never be fully under the covers, as i always have to have a leg out, along with an arm.

what makes you feel uncomfortable?!

post signature

5 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

I hate speaking in front of more than 10 people.. i get so red! lol

Unknown said...

Going to a place where I have never been and not knowing where to go... where to find what I'm looking for... what door to use... I don't want to look stupid.

Live Simply- Live Well said...

Sleeping while hot, for sure.

Caitlin said...

Just stole this :) Sleeping while hot totally sucks. I always wake up with a ton of boob sweat (TMI I know).

Laura said...

I can't stand driving in traffic either! So uncomfortable.