Wednesday, April 3, 2013

such a happy time.


WHAT I LOVE ABOUT SPRING

1.  sandals
2.  an extra hour of sunlight
3.  the smell of bbq grills
4.  blooms & buds
5.  thunderstorms
6.  open windows
7.  spring cleaning
8.  flower pots
9.  tank tops
10.  chirping birds
11.  sun on the skin
12.  improved moods
13.  sunnies
14.  spring sales
15.  green grass

besides the obvious like warmer weather & getting out of winter - what are some of your favorite things about spring?? i know there are more than what i have listed!

post signature

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I definitely love all of this!

angie on maui said...

I love your list! It is the perfect precursor to Summer, with sunnies and sunshine and blooms!

What a cute idea for a post...I may just have to snake this idea from you (giving credit where credit is due, of course)! :)

Hope you're having a great week.

Laura said...

I love everything about Spring too! Unfortunately, we still have several feet of snow in many places and the temps are about 20 degrees cooler than normal. yay...

Jane said...

One of my favorite things is that morning air when you first walk outside and it's not cold enough to need a coat. Isn't that magical?

xo
Jane

Janna Renee said...

I agree with all of these! Now if only Mother Nature would let us have a Spring!