Monday, December 31, 2012

hola again. i'm back from the holidays.


As much as I love this time of year with the holidays and ongoing festivities, I'm ready for a new year.  It's kind of like when you're on vacation and it ends, you just want to get home.  That's how I feel.  I loved it, it was a blast, but let's see what 2013 brings.

This holiday season was a great one for me.  Although I had to work a lot and miss out on some fun, I managed to squeeze my own fun in: hotel stays, chocolate bars, sparkling lights, sponge candy, glitter, and family.

Eric even surprised me with every single thing on my Christmas wishlist to Santa! He snuck onto my blog to see what had been obsessing over.  I even got a few more things I asked for, too, so all-in-all, I was pretty spoiled by him, my parents & sisters.

It's cold out, I miss having a fireplace, so I'm ready to see what this new year brings. 

I hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve.  I have to get up for work at 5, so I'll miss seeing the ball drop.  I believe it's actually the first time since I can remember that I won't witness a new year roll in.  Eh, that's life I guess.








3 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

I am ready to get back to normal to! Happy New Year my friend!

Lindsay @ sunshine and soul said...

Welcome back! Looks like you had a great Christmas - how nice to get everything on your list (and how good that your husband paid attention)! Happy New Year!

Lauren said...

New follower! :) Love your blog girl!

xo