Friday, September 21, 2012

home sweetness.



I am such a family girl, so when I moved 45 minutes away this summer, I didn't really know what it would be like.  I am fairing well and doing fine.  No homesickness here, or at least like I thought I may have.

The good thing is I can go home when I want and I do at least once a week.  Sometimes we will go for a weekend visit and other times I'll ride in with Eric when he goes to work and then hang out with my family for the day.  It's quite nice.

This past week when I went, nothing was new or different, but I decided to take a few pics.  It was basically a day filled with fantasy football for the guys, bbq, kindles, eating, and tea.















4 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

That looks fun and relaxing!

Robyn said...

I wish I only lived 45 min away from my family.. Im 12 hours and 6 states away :(...it looks like a really nice relaxing day! :)

Katrin said...

I am a family girl too! My family is on another continent so I only have skype. It is sad that I can't go and visit them over the weekend!
Love your pictures!

Janna Renee said...

Your home has come together quite nicely! I'm happy you aren't too homesick. I KNOW how much homesickness sucks!