Thursday, July 19, 2012

our happy 4th year!



Sunday is our anniversary.  Four years to be exact.

I can't believe I have been with the man of my dreams for this long already.  It makes me really sad that time goes by so fast.  We have been through a lot and accomplished so much and I cannot wait to see what the rest of life brings.

Today we are off to celebrate the weekend in Chicago!

This was us on our wedding day in Jamaica.   


[Bit of advice to all destination brides, or really any for that matter: don't think just because there are going to be 20 people at your wedding taking pictures that you don't really need to hire a photographer.  biggest.freaking.mistake.  As picky as I am about picture quality, I still kick myself in the ass for skimping on that.  Needless to say, we have only these kind of pics.  They will have to do, I guess!] 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats and you were lovely in white! :) HAve a GREAT weekend!

Robyn said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!
Robyn :)

Janna Renee said...

We had a "sort of" photographer there that came with the officiator, so we were lucky to get just enough of the good ones. If we do a renewal of the vows- I am SPLURGING on a videographer and photographer!

Janna Renee said...

But PS. You look gorgeous and glowing!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on four years. My fiance and I are having a destination wedding and photography is our big splurge! I'm so excited about it. Do you have any destination wedding advice?