Monday, June 18, 2012

settling in....


I hate being a bad blogger with my lack of posts, but hopefully things will be better now. 

Praise the Lord, because the move is complete.  We've lived in our new condo for a week now and things are great.  We now have the daunting task of unpacking, organizing, and more organizing.  The adjusting part is easy.  Or so far it has been at least.  I don't miss my old town or house as much as I thought I would and that has definitely made the transition easier. 

Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be back in full force, but in the meantime, this is what is occupying my free time when I'm not working 12 hour nite shifts at the hospital. 







10 comments:

Nikki said...

Moving is never any fun! Good luck with all the work you have to do!

Michelle said...

I didn't know you were moving! Moving is no fun.

Unknown said...

Your place is SO lovely! Best of luck with unpacking/decorating. Looking forward to photos (when you have time)!

Courtney said...

Unpacking is the worst! Organizing, decorating and finding a new place for everything is fun though =)

Jenny said...

That place looks lovely. I hope you can get everything put away and organized without getting too stressed...I hate moving!

Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop…I am now following along and would love if you would come say hello :)
Modern Modest Beauty

Live Simply- Live Well said...

Wow, you moved. We did too. In the process of unpacking and organizing now.

Lissa @ her + him said...

hey that looks pretty organized considering things!! good for you :) found you via the blog hop and am excited to follow! xo

Amy said...

My new house looks a lot like yours with boxes everywhere! I feel like I will never catch up between attempting to unpack a couple boxes a day, and cleaning up the messes that my kids make daily and having a baby... This whole "settling in" thing is going to take much longer than I imagined!

Paulinne said...

OMG! Phenomenally blog;) LOOKS great, I'm here for the first time but not the last;) I add to follow :))


I invite you to me;) and I hope that you join my followers.

kisses and a nice days :)

Janna Renee said...

The place looks so cute! I see potential when all the boxes are gone ;)