Wednesday, May 16, 2012

a few of my fav pins.



It's Wednesday again and time for another edition of my favorite pins from Pinterest!

Linking up with the vintage apple.

All pins via my pinterest boards. {I've been sourcing like this for a while now because the original source is rarely seen anymore}



A yummy rum punch.  I have TONS of leftover rum from Jamacia; this will be perfect!

An easy DIY.

You know you've been there before, too!

So sweet!!
30 days to thinner thighs!

<3

I've got a bag full of corks from the winery I used to work at.  I'll have to post when I'm done.

Love this dress.
Anything boho, I love.

Cute.


11 comments:

Live Simply- Live Well said...

Love that dress! And, I have tried to refinish furniture, and it did not go well, but that pic looks awesome.

Michelle said...

The dog picture is so cute!

Anonymous said...

The wine cork wreath is gorgeous! And I love the sisters tattoo! Great pins dearest!
-Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

The Pink Growl said...

I saw that booty cheek picture on Pinterest too! I want mine like that!! :)

Monique said...

Keep an eye out for your mug :)!

Monique

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

I love sharing pins : ) Totally want to DIY a bureau like that! It looks amazing!

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Hahaha, I love that someecards; its sooo true! Also, need to make that rum punch!

Unknown said...

love the dress - and your blog. just found it and i'm your newest follower :)
love,
elisabeth
http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

Janna Renee said...

AWW I made that "unsubscribe" one! I'm so glad everyone likes it! It's so sad that I get so excited when people like the pins/ecards I make.

Sarah said...

Can I just come LIVE with you? You must have the CUTEST house!

Emily B said...

That cork wreath is so neat! I'm such a sucker for wreaths, I love having my door all decorated