Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Evening Randomness.

I am really strapped for time today and probably for the rest of the week [so there may not be much coming from me], but ran across this the other day from Big Mario Life and thought I would do this since I love filling things like this out!  Feel free to grab and fill out for yourself.  I love learning new things about people!

1. What time did you get up this morning? Alarm was set for 7, but I think I crawled out about 724.

2. How do you like your steak?  I don't do steak really but when I did it was medium-well.  What ruined me on steak was growing up with family who liked theirs rare and then the blood combined with the rest of the food on the plate.  Yuck.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?  Hmm, I can't remember.  I think it was Sherlock Holmes. Never saw the first one so I was completely lost in this one.

4. What is your favorite TV show?  I don't watch too much tv, but when I do it's America's Next Top Model; American Horror Story; Chopped; and Survivor.  I think I'm going to try the Voice and see what it's all about. 

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?  There are lots of places.  Would love to live in Hawaii, England and Germany would be nice, and so would any of the Scandinavian countries. There are several states in the US I would enjoy as well. 

6. What did you have for breakfast?  Today it was pb&j toast.

7. What is your favorite food?  I love toasted ravioli, french fries, and rice; most desserts also.

8. Foods you dislike? a lot of meats, black olives, spam, alfredo sauce, and anything spicy. 

9. Favorite place to eat?  I like to eat at home, but I also love to treat myself to crab legs every now and then.

10. Favorite dressing?  A recently found dressing that you all must try - Newman's Family Italian Recipe

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?  A sporty black Focus.

12. What are your favorite clothes?  Jeans and a tank with my cowboy boots or flip flops; comfy black yoga pants are nice too. 

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?  Greece



14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?  I'm trying to be better with my pessimism [I call it being a realist!], but I normally say 1/2 empty....

15. Where would you want to retire?  The lovely Sunshine State.

16. Favorite time of day?  In the mornings when I can get things done.

17. Where were you born?  Illinois.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?  Hockey!

19. What is your favorite fragrance?  I wear patchouli everyday, but some perfumes I like are Ralph Lauren Romance and Eternal Grace by Philosophy

20. What is your favorite face cream?  The Body Shop's day cream and the nite cream.

21. Favorite baby/kids products?  No kids...

22. People watcher?  Definitely. It's gotten me in trouble a few times actually!

23. Are you a morning or night person?  Definitely a morning person.  I like to be in bed early which is gonna kill me when I have to start working midnites!

24. Do you have any pets?  Yep, down to 2 dogs now.  Dutch & Diddle [Harris]




25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?  I start my first nursing job tomorrow!

26. What did you want to be when you were little?  I can't remember and I still don't know what I want to do...

27. What is your favorite memory? The Ford Conventions my family used to go to every year.  We traveled to so many fun places, enjoyed the best outings, and met lots of great people.






28. Are you a cat or dog person?  Dog.

29. Are you married?  Yes, for 3.5 years!

30. Always wear your seat belt?  Always.

31. Been in a car accident?  A couple.  None too serious, but one totaled my car and I had to go to the ER.

32. Any pet peeves?  Poor grammar, slow drivers, girls who wear heels that can't walk in them, know-it-alls.

33. Favorite pizza toppings?  Hamburger and ham, or supreme.  Thin crust.

34. Favorite flower?  Not really into flowers.  I prefer plants.

35. Favorite ice cream?  Good ol vanilla.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Is Qdoba fast food? Also like Sonic and Arbys.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?  None.

38. From whom did you get your last email? A new friend.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?  Target, Hobby Lobby, or Anthropologie.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? No, I'm pretty boring and haven't had the time....

41. Like your job?  I guess I'll find out this week.  I sure hope so though!

42. Broccoli?  Sometimes.

43. What was your favorite vacation?  I have several, but I'm gonna have to say my best has been when I got married in Jamaica.  It was a vacation, wedding, somewhat honeymoon all rolled into one.  We had about 20 people go and we had fun partying and relaxing.







44. Last person you went out to dinner with?  My Love.

45. What are you listening to right now?  The timer counting down the time until our pizza is done and the hockey game is on in the living room.

46. What is your favorite color?  Purple and turquoise.

47. How many tattoos do you have?  Just two.  I love them dearly and I can't wait to get a couple more.




48. Coffee drinker? Nope.  The caffeine mixed with my anxiety isn't a good combo.  So I drink lots of tea now!  

3 comments:

Susan said...

We really do have a lot in common. I'm so glad we are virtual friends!! Have you written about your destination wedding before? I'd love to hear about it! And I might just have to send you some tea someday soon! :) I will probably steal this and answer the questions at some point this week! Thanks for sharing!

Lauren Rebecca said...

How was your Jamaican honeymoon? I am trying to plan our wedding. Also, I chose you for an award..check out my page :)

Julie Marie said...

mmmmm! toasted ravioli... i think i might need some now today! =)
nice to "meet' you =)