Monday, February 13, 2012

Fluffy, White, & Beautiful


I'm excited.  
It's snowing pretty good right now.

I love the snow, but then again I complain about having to drive in it.
 Yes, it makes my hour drive home nerve wracking and frustrating, but on the other hand I think it's absolutely beautiful. 

Where I live we don't get a lot of it - maybe a few inches a few times a year.  Of course, there are other places that obviously get way more than that and then others that get none. 
I should be thankful for it either way.

With the crazy weather system and global climate, who knows how much snow we will get in the years to come.  I definitely need to be appreciative for it and enjoy the small amount we do get.

I would just prefer to have snow all winter long as long as it's going to be cold out, but that's not going to happen unless I move to the north pole and that's not in my plan.

I am definitely a warm weather, beachy person, but I do enjoy a good snow every now and then. 

Soon this snow will melt away and turn that ugly brown/black color along the road as it fades away.

I may just spend a few extra minutes in it this evening as I take the dogs out and will throw a few snowballs at Dutch.  

Might as well enjoy it while I can!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

The snow today wasn't as bad as the news made it sound like it was going to be. But it was pretty!

Live Simply- Live Well said...

I love snow. Probably because it has only snowed here 3 times in my life. Last year, we had a threat of snow and the highways were shut down and business were closed!

How was the first day of the new job?

Ly said...

I have a love, hate relationship with snow! It's so pretty when it first falls but than you get the dirty...slush...and yellow snow, not my cup of tea. Also, my prius can't handle snow haha.

http://www.lyzhang.com

Anonymous said...

I love the snow! But only to visit lol...i don't think i could live in it

Trish said...

I awarded you the Liebster Blog Award! Read about it on my blog!!

www.thetattooedfamily.blogspot.com